AMK Brand embarked upon its journey in 1964, since then it has been treating
every milestone achieved as a stepping stone to go past another one. Now we are
into the third generation of business operating successfully adapting to this
modern technology era.
- His is the typical story that can be described by the adage “From rags to riches”.
- From a humble farmer to a mill worker then to an entrepreneur.
- Started milling process in the year 1964 in a small level,in the name of Valarmathi rice mill.
- AM Krishnasamy Gounder was an ingenious businessman, steadily growing his business to meet demands. To satisfy his customers’ requests, he began to sell the rice in 20 kilo bags.
- He used to sell rice in nearby cities,transporting with the help of bullock carts.
- In 1975 A.K.Durai Raj took over the organization to strive for greater market reach and better quality
- His vision to import hi-tech equipment and automating the process took Krishna Brands to newer heights.
- Introduction of TAMIZHAN MODERN RICE MILL IN 1984 & ALAYAM HI-TECH RICE INDUSTRIES IN 2006
MR.A.M.K. DURAI RAJ
- Durai Raj’s son, Arun Chandran, an engineering graduate, joined their eminent family business in 2007
- He has been implementing his strategic visionary of promoting and marketing the Krishna Brands in national and international markets.
- He believes in intense networking and brand promotions adapting to modern technologies can make Krishna Brands to be successfully distributed across the globe.